Europlatorms was present in ITS Europe celebrated in Glasgow last 8th June. The General Secretary participated in a Special Interest Session called Towards and Unified Sustainable transport system.
The speakers of the session were:
- Andras Kovaks, CTO, BroadBit Energy Technologies sro, Slovakia
- Wout Hofman, senior innovator TNO, TNO Netherlands
- Stefano Persi, Director, ALICE
- Florian Hausler, Senior Project Manager, Fraunhofer FOKUS, Germany
- Manuel Fco. Martínez Torres, General Secretary, Europlatforms
In the conference, the General Secretary exposed the importance of the Logistic Platforms and IT solutions to link the information and documentation flow and goods transport and the relevance to be the best solution to solve the real problems in future transport.